Tuesday, August 12, 2008

8 Years


Dan and I have been married for 8 years today.  The number 8 has always been my favorite number.  When I was a little girl, I always thought that I would have 8 kids (HA!).  So, I'm pretty excited to be here at our 8 year mark.  Here are 8 reasons why I would marry my husband all over again today:

1.  The way I feel completely and wholly loved whenever he wraps his arms around me.
2.  Laughing together over the most silly things
3.  Watching him wrestle with my boys
4.  Seeing him cuddle with Aislynn
5.  His commitment to support our family
6.  Seeing him tear up whenever he sings certain worship songs
7.  The way that he loves me for who I am, but challenges me to grow 
8.  Realizing that there is no one on earth that I would rather be next to as we maneuver this life together.

Happy Anniversary Dan.  Thanks for the best 8 years of my life so far.  Looking forward to more!  

2 comments:

rené said...

i LOVE this :) thanks for sharing...and may i say, i'm looking forward to going through some more of life with you guys? it's nice to be HOME

Summer Miller said...

I cried when I read this. Jason looked at me like I was crazy. I'm just so happy that you are married to my brother. :-)

-Summer