Monday, October 20, 2008

Growing Up

Tonight at dinner, the boys were talking to me about what will happen when they grow up.  Gavin said, "When Aislynn gets grown up, she's going to move to California, that's a long ways away from us."  

I asked him, "Where will you live when you grow up?"  

He answered, "I'll live with a different mommy who will be my wife and I'll have 3 kids, all baby boys."  

"Oh?  What will you name your kids?" I questioned. 

"One will be named....uhhhh.....let me think about that." He replied.  

Caedon decided to chime in at this point, "I will name my kids Pascal, Lilah and, um...Liteliker."  

"Liteliker???" I asked.  

"Yep!" he said.  

Gavin piped up again, "I know.  I will name one kid Aiswacker too, of course!!"  

I really hope that I don't end up with Grandchildren named Liteliker and Aiswacker, no offense to anyone with these names!!

2 comments:

Karen Elaine Rogers said...

This is good, at least your boys are planning to get married and have children. Braden cries everytime it comes up that someday Daddy might be a grandpa, he says "no i want you to stay my daddy!!!" and...he wants to give me a ring and marry me. awesome.

Jennifer Christenson said...

I CANNOT wait until the day when Cadeon, Gavin, and Braden's girlfriends or wives stumble across these blogs!:) Brings a little smirk to my lips:P