Sunday, September 14, 2008

Yes, We are still alive!!

Dan reminded me this morning that I have a blog and that I haven't updated in over 2 weeks.  So sorry friends and family.  The last few weeks have been a whirlwind.  I hosted baby showers for two very close friends, ran the Orientation for preschool, the boys had their first week of preschool, I suffered from a very painful kidney infection and we all had colds.  Breathe.  

So, I will try to keep things more up to date from now on.  On a funny side note, my kids are always mispronouncing words.  Here's the latest one from Caedon.  After hiking up to the top of Multnomah Falls yesterday with Daddy while I was busy with a baby shower, Caedon told me all about the climb.  "Well, mom, I got a little nervous because some parts of the hill-ll (yes he pronounces the ll twice) were very Steve."  I replied, "They were very steve???"  "Yep.  Some parts were steever than other parts." he said.  "Oh, the hills were steep?" I questioned.  "Yeah, mom.  They were steve."

No comments: